Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday

Did your little ones tell you that we made apple pies on Friday? They were so good that I made more at home this weekend. I think all of the children enjoyed making and eating them. Thank you to those parents who sent in supplies to make our apple pies.
I hope you all got the papers in the Monday folders yesterday about the story that we have been reading, Mrs. Bindergarten Takes a Field Trip. These papers will come home to let you know when we start a new story in reading. These activities on the pages are for you and your child to work on together at home. It is not something that needs to be returned.
I was in a meeting yesterday afternoon and I was not in the classroom to give the children their folders. There were several papers that did not make it in the folders yesterday. I put them in their backpacks today.
If you are paying for ice cream by the month, don't forget that we have started a new month and you will owe for ice cream again.
Thank you all so much for your continued support!

Mrs. Wilson

1 comment:

  1. Jackson went on and on about the Apple Pies! Can I get the recipe? It will hopefully be simple enough for even ME to make!

    ReplyDelete