Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday News

Tuesday Information and Reminders:

Information regarding purchasing yo-yo's are in Monday folders today.

Grandparents day is next Monday, September 10th. Our special lunch time is at 10:20. I failed to put this date on the paper that went home last week so please make a note of the date and time.

We are in need of "treasure box" items if you have any small "McDonald" style toys that you are willing to donate to our classroom.

Ice cream money is now due for the month of September. I have several friends that have not paid for ice cream. Please don't forget if you wish for your child to have ice cream at school. It is $5.00 for the month of September.

Please continue practicing your child's lunch number at home. I will be giving treasure box on Friday to those children who know their number.

I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend! I am looking forward to another great week at school.

Love, Mrs. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment